The most important NCA outputs that fulfil the NCA’s function in the field of methodological management comprise the following:
- Methodological documents, where the various types differ according to the degree to which they are binding (guidelines x recommendations). The binding nature of the methodological document in question is always specified in its introduction or in the pertinent chapter.
- Methodological guidelines issued by a decision of the Government of the Czech Republic – Documents that methodologically regulate the most important areas of implementation. They are issued by a decision of the Government of the Czech Republic.
- Methodological guidelines – Documents that methodologically regulate important areas of implementation.
- Methodological recommendations – Documents stipulating recommended procedures in specific implementation issues.
- Specialised workshops and seminars in particular in the case of unimplemented or innovative aspects of implementation.
- MoRD-NCA standpoints in the case of very specific aspects of implementation.