The main activities in the field of publicity include providing information to the general public and professionals about the possibilities of utilization of EU funds and its results, creation and implementation of a common communication strategy of ESIF in the Czech Republic and managing the Working Group for information and publicity of EU funds, in which there are represented Managing Authorities of operational programmes.
To provide information on ESIF the following tools are used for instance:
- The umbrella portal about ESIF is the website www.dotaceEU.cz ;
- In all regional cities there are Eurocentres, where it is possible to arrange a personal meeting with the staff to discuss issues concerning ESIF and obtain printed materials;
- At the telephone number 800 200 200 there is a Eurofon toll-free information line about EU, where questions can be asked on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- To the e-mail address info@dotaceEU.cz the public can send questions about ESIF in an electronic form (for media there is an email email@example.com);
- Up-to-date information on European funds can be found at dotaceEU.cz profile at Facebook.com;
- Videos informing on the functioning and benefits of European funds are placed on youtube.com channel dotaceEU.cz;
- With the objective to raise public awareness about ESIF and possibilities how to obtain funding NCA also organizes media campaigns, press releases, publishes and distributes information materials or organizes events to inform the general public.
Other publicity activities of NCA:
Bulletin "Oko NOKu"
Design a Project Competition
Get to Know a Project Competition
Take a picture of a Project Competition
To finance these activities there are the following projects implemented under the Cohesion Fund through the Operational Programme Technical Assistance 2014-2020:
- Ensuring publicity of ESI Funds, reg. No. CZ.08.1.125 / 0.0. / 0.0 / 15_001 / 0000047
- Information campaigns on ESI Funds reg. No. CZ.08.1.125 / 0.0 / 0.0 / 15_001 / 0000067
- Developing and increasing the absorption capacity, reg. No. CZ.08.1.125 / 0.0 / 0.0 / 15_001 / 0000023